Thursday, June 11, 2009

it's a freezing shame

I might be the only one who thinks this: I think that physics and nature don't really apply to me. Example: I grabbed a nice hot soda from the garage today and came inside and placed the can in the freezer. Since physics and science and stuff don't apply to me I should to at anytime be able to remove the can and open up my beverage to a nice icy cold still liquid. So today I left my beloved liquid in the ice box; came back at my leisure; and found my soda... frozen. I shut the freezer door and sulked away head hanging low. I guess physics and nature and science and stuff will always apply. And liquids left in freezing temperatures will freeze.

3 comments:

the mathisons said...

Maybe next time you should quench your thirst with an icy cold vodka. I believe it defies the law. Consume only in moderation as it can lead to brain damage and even death.

Ingrid said...

I am totally surprised it actually didn't explode...that happened to us when we put a diet coke in the freezer...oopsies!!
And yes, i believe vodka does defy that...and other forms of alcohol! so go ahead, throw that amaretto in the freezer!! :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaahahah! i really laughed at this. how long did you leave your soda in the freezer? maybe your freezer temp is too high. hahahahaha. oh britany!